The Window Works of Paducah French-Style Sliding Patio Door makes it easy and affordable to add a beautiful entryway to your home. Featuring the distinctive styling of a French patio door, this innovative design combines traditional elegance with the functionality of a floor space-saving sliding door. Details such as a 5" top rail and 7" bottom rail are complemented by a gracefully curved handle, further accentuating the premium quality and appearance.
- Heavy-duty mainframe and sash construction ensure long-lasting durability, energy efficiency and performance.
- Steel-reinforced components provide superior structural integrity and strength.
- High-performance insulated glass units increase energy savings while allowing beautiful, natural light into your home's interior.
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout - won't chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- 5" top rail, 7" bottom rail and 3" side rails feature mortised joints to achieve traditional "French door" character and charm.
- 1" thick insulated glass unit with warm-edge spacer saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Coved glazing beads add traditional beauty.
- Steel tandem roller system with nylon-encased steel wheels ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing.
Choose a beautifully crafted handle to complement the appearance of your home.
- Deep interlocks with a bulb weatherstrip deliver increased insulation and a tight seal.
- Mainframe includes interior and exterior accessory grooves for installation and design versatility.
- Multi-point locking system with strong steel hook design seals the door tightly closed and helps prevent energy loss.
- Interlock incorporates a built-in, anti-lift feature to impede door panel removal when closed or locked.
- Stainless steel roller track eliminates the possibility of unsightly dark residue and wearing typical of aluminum tracks.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding.
- Available in a 2-panel style in 5′, 6′ and 8′ widths; 3-panel styles in 9′ and 12′ widths; and a 4-panel style in a 12′ width with center panels that open to each side.
- Choose a White, Almond or Desert Clay door with a left or right moving panel (right moving panel is standard).
- Backed by a Manufacturer Warranty.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified insulated glass package options.
- Tandem rollers available with stainless steel housing and bearings for harsh environments.
- Interior ventilation foot lock allows convenient yet limited opening of the door for airflow.
- Keyed exterior lock offers convenient access from outside the home.
- Decorative grids or V-grooved glass patterns for enhanced beauty.
Love the windows!
Very happy customer!
We recommend their product and services to those needing replacement windows.
I would like to acknowledge the excellent customer service I received from Window Works Paducah. The representative was professional and knowledgeable and my replacement windows look great! I highly recommend this company and will be using them again in the future.
Ken's workers did a great job. Put siding, soffit and gutters on 5 gables around my home and garage. Work was don quick and professionally. I will be using them again. Price was extremely reasonable on top of great service.
Workers were excellent, addressing questions and concerns before, during, and after my homes facelift. Owner personally checked the progress daily. I am completely satisfied with the results. Pricing was the best. 10-out of-10! I Recomend!